Americas Cardroom Overview
|100% bonus up to $1000|
|Rating: 5 / 5|
|Site Name:||Americas Cardroom|
|Network:||Winning Poker Network|
|Bonus:||100% up to $1000|
|US Players Accepted:||Yes|
- Preferred Seating
- On Demand Tournaments
- Raise Methodology
- Auto Buy-in
- Knock Out Tournaments
- Hand Based Tournaments
- Time Based Tournaments
- Double or Nothing SNG’s
- Late Registration
- Auto Top Up
- CAP Tables
- Time Bank
- Synchronized Breaks
- Ongoing Software Improvements
Americas Cardroom Review
Americas Cardroom Editors’ Rating: (5 / 5)
Read our Americas Cardroom 2014 Review below to learn more information about one of the best sites for online poker in US residents homes for players looking for a safe place to play.
Americas Cardroom is an online poker room launched in May 2001, back in the times when online poker was just beginning to rise into a successful online gambling industry. Americas Cardroom is still open to US poker players and provides a great experience to both the casual and professional player. In December of 2011 Americas Cardroom purchased DoylesRoom.com, which drastically increased their presence in the online poker industry.
The United States of Poker has ranked Americas Cardroom the Best US Poker Site.
Americas Cardroom Rakeback
Sign up for Americas Cardroom and you will receive 27% of your rake back paid directly into your online poker account. All players qualify for the Americas Cardroom rakeback program. When you pay $1,000 in rake during one week, you will receive $270 back guaranteed. The rakeback payments at Americas Cardroom are made once per week every Wednesday for rake paid during the previous week.
|Rakeback||Deposit Bonus Rewards|
Tournament fees are included in your Americas Cardroom rakeback but any bonuses and other promotional costs are going to be deducted from the rakeback calculation. Americas Cardroom uses the weighted contributed method to calculate rakeback; this means that the total rake paid per hand will be get divided according to each player’s contribution to the pot. For poker players not on rakeback, Americas Cardroom uses the dealt rake method.
Latest news and articles related to Americas Cardroom
From time to time we love to identify news and promotions occurring at Americas Cardroom and we will provide the latest news below:
- Americas Cardroom gains popularity among grinders and land based tournament players The fun of poker playing lies in multi-tabling strategies. According to expert USA poker players, poker game is not about winning money or pots but more about making smart decisions. With more hands per minute and more pre-flop scenarios you get to adjust to varied playing styles as per different hands. Sadly, poker lovers in the United States are missing most of the actions in recent times. Blame it on some US friendly poker sites ...
- Americas Cardroom guarantees secure and rewarding online poker environment If you’re a USA poker player and enjoy playing legal online poker for real money then Americas Cardroom has some good news for you. Regarded as the fastest growing poker community in the world, it offers wide range of options for poker lovers. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a pro, their cash games and tournaments are perfectly suited for all levels. And, yes, this is the virtual poker room where you ...
- Americas Cardroom Treats Sit and Go Players in March Its known industry-wide as Sit & Crush, but players might want to sit down for this. Just weeks after moving Sit & Crush to a weekly format, ACR has announced that they’re adding an additional $2,500 to each weekly leaderboard competition during the month of March. The top finisher set to take home an extra $1,000. “We want to give Sit and Go players the chance to compete for even more money next month,” said Americas ...
Americas Cardroom Software
In mid-July 2013, Americas Cardroom and the rest of the Winning Poker Network unleashed a MAJOR software upgrade, taking it from the class skin used on the network for years for a brand new variation. We have provided new screenshots below, and, here is a breakdown of some of the most recent additions to the software:
- Complete Redesign of The Game Client Including New Lobby, Table Layout and Tournament Lobby
- Advanced Cash Game Filter
- Faster Action On The Table – Cards Dealt Faster
- Multi-tabling does not cause lag
Some of the features we wish they would change is 1) how the tournament lobby opens in a new window and 2) that only 4 hours of tournaments are available at any one time for the guaranteed section and 3) Americas Cardroom desperately needs a Mac/Flash/Mobile version of their software.
Traffic on the Winning Poker Network
The volume of player traffic surging to the Winning Poker Network has swelled by over 100 percent over the past several months since the addition of Black Chip Poker to the network. The federal crack down on major online poker rooms Full Tilt Poker, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker in April 2011 turned out to be a major boon for the Winning Poker Network as it gained significant traffic from US poker players.
In spite of its growth and development during the previous year, the Winning Poker Network software and player traffic continue to be poor in comparison with some of the big online poker networks in the industry, a fact that frustrates its players and owners alike. Other than No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha, the other games at the Winning Poker Network rarely run even during peak times.
The Winning Poker Network has an excellent chance of thriving in the 2013 online poker market if it continues to work hard on improving its software and increasing player traffic. One thing that Americas Cardroom can do is to increase the number of tournaments on offer as well as the dollar amount of each of its guarantees. For more information on the tournaments available, check out our exhaustive list of Americas Cardroom Tournaments page.
High Stakes Poker on Americas Cardroom
At Americas Cardroom you can expect limited traffic and game types at the high stakes levels with an average of no more than 50 players at these levels. Americas Cardroom high stakes Sit and Go buy ins start at $104.50 and go up to $1,215.
The Beast on the Winning Poker Network
Winning Poker Network has the first-ever progressive rake race, awarding players seated at the room’s bad beat jackpot tables. Dubbed “The Beast,” the prize pool grows the more players contribute at designated Jackpot tables.
The way it works: For every $0.25 contributed to jackpot tables, $0.18 goes to The Beast rake race, and $0.07 goes to a monthly tournament. Players will earn points towards the race for every pot they contribute money to at Jackpot tables. All players will earn the same amount of points at the table whether they contributed $1 or $100.
$5k Micro Race
The Winning Poker Network also is host to the $5k Micro Race, an online poker leader board competition for micro stakes ring game players. The race runs in tandem with Americas Cardroom’s Online Super Series (the last one was from January 13th through 27th). Micro stakes tables include $0.01/$0.02, $0.02/$0.05, and $0.05/$0.10 tables and any player playing on those tables automatically qualifies. Americas Cardroom will award points to players who contribute to a pot where rake is collected. Players can also accumulate 25 points by playing in any $0.55 OSS II Satellite. Points will be awarded at a rate of rake x 1.25.
Online Super Series
The Winning Poker Network hosts the Online Super Series several times a year, which is $1 million guaranteed online poker series features approximately 82 events spread out over two weeks. The series will culminate in a $200,000 guaranteed tournament, with $75k, $100k, and $150k tournaments thrown into the mix, too. The series also includes leader board competitions with extra prizes on the line for the top performers in the series. OSS II ran from January 13th through January 27th and stay tuned for the next dates for OSS III.
Americas Cardroom Deposit Bonus and Promotions
Deposit bonuses are very important to any player planning to sign up for a new online poker room. Americas Cardroom is offering a 100% Deposit Bonus on your first deposit up to $1,000. Players have to make a deposit of at least $50 and start playing poker in order to take advantage of this bonus offer. The bonus is released into your online poker account gradually as you play poker for real money (this includes both tournaments and cash games) and is deducted from your rakeback payment. The deposit bonus at Americas Cardroom is released $1 for every 27.5 rake points; players earn rank points at a rate of 5.5 RP for each $1 in rake. This results in a rewards rate of 20% cashback!
|Bonus Code||% Match||Max Bonus||Released Every:||Rake Required||Expiration||Reward %|
Along with the rewarding deposit bonus, you get the opportunity to be part of the $250 New Depositor Freeroll. From the moment you deposit as a new Americas Cardroom player, you’re already registered with a chance to boost your bankroll. There are also many other promotions available, including: FPPs Gone Wild, Double Guarantees Weekend, $75K Guaranteed plus the $65K Points Race. And on top of all that there are many other special tournaments available. For a detailed description of all Americas Cardroom freerolls visit our best freerolls for US players review.
Americas Cardroom Customer Support
Americas Cardroom believes the players are their number one priority. This is the reason why the customer support service is great. You can get in touch with a representative via live chat, phone or e-mail at all hours of the day. The email address for Americas Cardroom support is email@example.com
Overall Americas Cardroom Review
America’s Cardroom has all of the features required to compete in today’s online poker industry. Give the poker room a chance and with the deposit bonus, rakeback and soft player pool you will definitely feel right at home. We here at UnitedStatesofPoker.net recommend Americas Cardroom over any other poker room for US poker players.
Latest Americas Cardroom News
- The most popular online poker room to accept players from the US
- The Beast prize pools reach in excess of $100,000
- The fastest payment processor among online poker sites providing a service to players from the US
- Ongoing software improvements
- Poor explanation of how points are allocated
- Too many tournaments rely on re-entries, re-buys and late registrations to help make up their guarantees
- Reaching the status of VIP “Elite Rewards” is difficult