(1) Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of this website (www.unitedstatesofpoker.net), hereafter referred to as “website”. By viewing, or using the content available on or through this “website”, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, we ask that you please exit immediately.
This “website” is a free to use online directory that publishes gambling related content for informational purposes only, intended for adults (18 years of age or older) from around the world.
We encourage you to check your local laws and regulations before visiting any site found here. Users shall visit the sites found at this “website” entirely at their own discretion and at their own risk.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – You must not duplicate or copy material from this “website” (including republication on another site), in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
(3) Limitations of Liability – The information on this “website” is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this “website” and the information on this “website”.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this “website” is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(4) Use – You must not use our “website” in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
(5) Third party websites – The “website” contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(6) Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.