Black Chip Poker
100% up to $1000
- Years in operation: Since 2008
- Games: Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 32 Card Draw
- Payment options: More than 60 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are available for deposits and withdrawals
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Chip Poker joined the Winning Poker Network (WPN) in 2012, after moving off of the Merge Poker Network. The online poker site is focused on innovation and has a number of creative solutions that emphasize this commitment.
Pros / Cons
- Committed to poker software innovation
- Unique poker games
- Offers poker, sports and casino gambling
- Occasional server lag when traffic increases
Six Plus Hold’em
This version of poker, also known as Short Deck poker, is played with no 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s from the regular deck, and changes the hand ranking system so that a flush beats a full house and a 3-of-a-kind beats a straight. The game has attracted a lot of attention in the past couple of years and is popular on the land-based circuit. Black Chip Poker is one of the few online poker portals where it can be found.
7-Day No Rathole Tables
No Rathole Tables have become another popular option because of the challenges they offer. Players who sit down with their buy-in are locked in for that amount should they leave the tables. For example, if you buy in for $1,000, win $1,000, and leave the table, you’ll have to bring $2,000 if you come back three days later. Black Chip Poker offers 7-Day No Rathole Tables and players have to be ready to run deep if they want to stay in the game.
Available on the operator’s mobile platform, blitz poker games give players the power to move to another table right immediately if they don’t like the hand they’ve been dealt. If they don’t like the next hand at the new table, they can jump again until they find something they like. It’s a new way to try to rack up the wins at the tables and is perfect for those who want to play quickly.