100% up to $1000
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Games: Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 32 Card Draw
- Payment options: Credit/debit cards, bank transfers, cryptocurrency
- Support: email@example.com
Bovada is a safe, US-friendly gambling site that has developed a solid reputation of the years. It has survived as many irreputable sites faltered and is by far the largest United States betting site, with a huge following.
The casino offers over 220 video slots, with an active rotation to keep the options fresh. There are classic slots to 3D games with bonuses that have proven to be hits with the slot crowd. Bovada also offers a variety of table and card games, including baccarat, blackjack, roulette and Let’em Ride, as well as several different poker options – Texas Hold’em, Caribbean Hold’em, Caribbean Stud and more. Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild video poker are also fan favorites.
Pros / Cons
- Multilanguage site, avaliable in English, Español and Português
- Swift deposits and withdrawals
- Rakeback and VIP Program
- Generous ongoing promotions
- High fees on certain deposits
Payment Methods on Bovada
Bovada accepts all major credit cards, wire transfers and checks for deposits. It also accepts cryptocurrency, but currently only BTC and Bitcoin Cash. However, if you deposit with cryptocurrency, you could be entitled to a deposit bonus of up to $5,000.
Bovada makes it easy to find assistance when it’s needed. They offer email and phone support, as well as live chat. There is also a well-constructed FAQ that answers most questions users often have.
Another thing worth mentioning is Bovada’s sportsbook. It is consistently rated one of the best and offers an incredible range of straight and prop bets, as well as others, to keep all sports gambling fans involved.